QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK POLICY
The Management of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, SL, a company dedicated to the design and construction of housing, renovation, commercial premises and civil works, aware of the importance of quality when it comes to satisfying the needs of customers, the environmental repercussions and on the health and safety conditions at work caused by its activities, has decided to carry out quality management, the environment and occupational health and safety by implementing an Integrated Management System in accordance with the UNE-EN standards. ISO 9001: 2015, UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 that is effective and appropriate to our needs, in order to strengthen our position in the market by guaranteeing a respectful posture towards the environment and a high level in the health and safety conditions at work, thus obtaining economic benefits that guarantee the survival of the company and the increase in the quality of life of our workers and customers.
The concepts of total quality, respect for the environment and continuous improvement of working conditions will be promoted, so that the rule of doing things right the first time, with the least impact on the environment and in conditions of maximum safety be an objective of every person in the Company, regardless of the task they perform, becoming a collective task in which we must all get involved.
The management of the company will set periodically and in writing, objectives of Quality, Environment and Health and Safety at Work, where foreseeable achievable values are quantified and that will serve to define the direction in which improvement efforts should be directed. continuous of the Organization.
Said policy has been defined in its entirety by the company's management, covering the scope of the Integrated Management System, the processes, activities and products, describing below the following general guidelines that are established to achieve these objectives:
- Achieve the full satisfaction of our customers, providing them with products and services in accordance with the established requirements and specifications - explicit or implicit - and current regulations or legislation. The evaluation of the perception they have about our services will allow us to address their continuous improvement and will serve as a point of reference for the establishment of our objectives.
- Implementation in the Organization of continuous improvement as a standard of conduct in its services and in its environmental behavior and Health and Safety at Work, as well as in the Integrated Management System implemented.
- The permanent analysis of the information, both our own and that collected from our clients, to prevent failures and improve the processes of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, S.L.
- AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, SL acquires the commitment to strictly comply with the legal requirements applicable to its activities and services, as well as with those requirements that the company subscribes voluntarily or contractually with other organizations in matters of Safety and Health at Work or related to their environmental aspects.
- AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. is committed to the prevention, reduction and / or elimination of the various types of current and future environmental pollution within the framework of a continuous improvement of environmental behavior and based on the real possibilities of the Company. Likewise, the sustainable use of natural resources will be promoted, promoting the efficient use of energy and reducing, as far as possible, the use of raw materials.
- The Management of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, S.L undertakes to achieve a high level of security that guarantees that its employees, contractors, clients and people around them are exposed to the minimum risks to their health derived from the development of their activities. In this way, the improvement of working conditions and the protection of workers' health is an objective of a strategic and essential nature that must be achieved through the application of a policy based on the integration of the prevention of occupational risks in the general system management of the company involving, for this, the entire staff.
- All the members of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, S.L must assume responsibility for their tasks at the corresponding level. To this end, the Management delegates to each person the necessary authority to, within their field of action, develop the activities assigned to them, in such a way that the expected results are obtained.
- Communication channels will be established, both internal and external, that allow responding to the information demands of all interested parties, being communicated to all the people who work for or on behalf of the organization. (internal staff, contractors, suppliers ...). As well as a commitment to the consultation and participation of workers.
- Maintaining the maximum level of efficiency in our services requires the systematization of the activities carried out. The written documentation of these activities in Procedures and Technical Instructions verified and approved, pursues this systematization with the ultimate aim of preventing any type of deviation from the commitments acquired with our clients, avoiding improvisations, reducing the impact of environmental aspects and guaranteeing high levels of security.
- The staff play a fundamental role in the management of the company, being the ultimate responsible for ensuring that their values and attitudes take root in the structure of the company. The Management of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, S.L will motivate the involvement in the development of this Quality, Environment and Safety and Health at Work Policy.
Based on these guidelines, the Management of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. annually formulates specific objectives for the different areas and activities of the Company related to Quality, the Environment and Health and Safety at Work, verifies the degree of compliance with these objectives and in case of non-achievement of the objectives or when its compliance is threatened, studies the cause and establishes the necessary measures for its achievement, proposing, where appropriate, new objectives.
The Management undertakes to provide the appropriate means at each organizational level of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, SL so that the Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Policy at Work is received, understood, implemented and respected by all members of the Company .
The Manager of the Integrated Management System of AREA GRANDE SOLUCIONES, S.L will verify the implementation and compliance of the Integrated System, recommending solutions in the event of deviations with respect to its provisions. He will check the implementation of these solutions and their effectiveness. Likewise, it will inform the Management of the operation of the System so that it can review it with the established periodicity.
To this end, the Head of the Integrated Management System, as a Management Representative, has the necessary authority to intervene in all the departments of the company, to the extent he deems appropriate, to verify the application of the Integrated Management System, identify problems , verify its effectiveness and coordinate activities with an influence on quality, the environment or health and safety conditions at work.
On date 01/10/2021