This document includes the Corporate Responsibility Policy established by AREA GRANDE in the external and internal relations with the stakeholders as well as the basic principles included in its business operation. In this way, AREA GRANDE is defined as a socially responsible organization to value in its decision-making processes the impact of its actions on communities, workers and the environment; and effectively incorporate their interests into processes and results.
The main ethical responsibilities of the company with workers and the community are:
- Serve society with useful products and on fair terms.
- Respect human rights with decent working conditions that promote occupational safety and health and the human and professional development of workers.
- Create wealth in the most effective way possible.
- Seek business continuity and, if possible, achieve reasonable growth.
- Respect the environment, avoiding any type of contamination, minimizing the generation of waste and rationalizing the use of natural and energy resources.
- Comply with the laws, regulations, norms and customs, respecting the legitimate contracts and commitments.
- Seek equitable distribution of wealth generated.
- Maintaining business ethics and fighting against corruption.
- Supervision of the working and health conditions of workers.
- Monitoring the management of resources and waste.
- Review of the energy efficiency of the company.
- Combating climate change.
- Environmental and social risk assessment.
- Supervision of the adequacy of the supply chain.
- Design and implementation of partnership and collaboration strategies of the company.
- Involve consumers, local communities and the rest of society.
- Involve employees in CSR good practices
- Marketing and building corporate reputation.
- Improve the possibilities and opportunities of the community where the company is established.
Companies play a very important role in the lives of people, not only as providers of employment and wealth, but as agents of development in the communities in which we are inserted. For this reason, it tries to take advantage of the expectations generated by the Corporate Social Responsibility to obtain competitive advantages (help helping). Corporate philanthropy is part of the strategies that contribute to the corporate purpose of the company.