We will soon end 2021 and we will fully immerse ourselves in the next year with a lot of good expectations and the constant desire that it always be better than the previous ones and that we definitively leave behind all the health problems that have marked the world rhythm in recent times.
It was precisely this pandemic that began in 2020 that has led to a change in life habits and social customs, and also defined a different perspective in relation to the existing concept of housing.
For this reason, we comment on 5 Trends that will mark the Constructions of 2022, especially in regard to single-family housing:
- Sustainability. Sustainability was already a rising value in recent periods but now it is definitely taking hold. More efficient homes, seamlessly integrated into their surroundings and respectful of the environment. Special attention to the orientation of the house to make the most of sunlight and favorable weather conditions.
Technology focused on greater energy efficiency: Photovoltaic panels, Aerothermal energy, Radiant floors, etc. Use of new, more effective and aesthetic materials with which to achieve optimum insulation. Interest in Home Automation: remote control of light, temperature, surveillance and security will be key in the coming year.
- Constant search for a feeling of spaciousness and connection between different spaces, including interiors and exteriors such as gardens, balconies and terraces. The objective is to gain comfort above all else; More and more time is being spent at home and different social, professional and personal activities are carried out, mainly due to the health crisis. The kitchen and bathroom take on importance compared to yesteryear, in the first case as a functional meeting space and in the second as a place to relax at the end of the day.
- In Decoration, integrated environments prevail with a predominance of the simple and minimalist. Natural materials such as wood, stone and metals are preferred, especially untreated, with which to achieve elegant spaces effortlessly. The trend colors will be white as well as gray in its different shades.
- The objective will be to achieve more efficient works. This is optimally achieved through integration and optimal coordination between project and execution, thus taking advantage of resources, reducing costs and gaining efficiency.
- Exposed Concrete becomes the preferred finish, even in interior environments. The Exposed Concrete manages in a simple way to create minimalist, sober and elegant spaces. A very flattering Industrial Style based on a material very resistant to the passage of time as well as versatile and functional, which combines very well with decorative elements and natural textiles.
At this point, although Exposed Concrete may seem like a very simple finish, it is very difficult to obtain an impeccable result because the defects in this type of surface attract more attention; A performance identical to that of an expert craftsman is essential, very meticulous and attentive to the care of detail.
At Area Grande we have on our staff a team of experts in Exposed Concrete backed by their extensive experience in the sector with excellent results in all their actions. We also invest in research and training on new trends, processes and materials, placing ourselves at the forefront of innovation and expert work.
This is how we achieve excellence in our Exposed Concrete finishes, ensuring that all our actions are unique and impeccable.
What did you think of our proposal? At Area Grande we are at your disposal for any questions or queries that may be of interest to you. Do not hesitate to contact us!
Leave a Reply